Student (m/f) as Market Data Analyst (1 year internship)
At Erste Bank we want you to be yourself. Be emotional, be intelligent, be creative, be passionate, be accessible, be honest, be open, even be different. Be human. We firmly believe this will pay you dividends. We know it will for us.
Erste Group Bank AG is the corporate headquarter for a group of leading banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), enjoying continued growth and stability in one of the most interesting and promising regions in Europe. We provide strategic leadership, central business functions and groupwide infrastructure, supported by bright and talented people sharing a common strategy.
Market Risk Data & Tools
Market Risk Data & Tools is responsible for all tools used by Market Risk Management. Together with IT this unit operates and develops all tools within Market Risk. This includes the operation of the end-of-day market data process.
- will work as a market data specialist with focus on group capital markets within Erste Groups Market Risk Management in Vienna this includes data analysis and data processing within the regular end of day processing
- are supporting the market data process of financial instruments for some of Erste Groups asset classes (interest rates, foreign exchange, equity, credit, commodities)
- cooperate with the senior and junior market data specialist in order to ensure a smooth market data processing within the defined responsibilities
- studying Mathematics, Statistic, Economics or IT
- have specialized towards quantitative finance, financial econometrics or risk management
- show good communication skills in writing and verbally across all levels
- are working reliable on your assigned tasks
- are fluent in English
- possess basis knowledge of valuation and reporting of capital market products and related market data
- have basic IT knowledge including Excel, Access, VBA and SQL
- offer a challenging internship for a student, who wants to gain working experience for a limited period of one year
- offer flexible working hours of 20 hours per week
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum monthly salary of EUR 1060,--gross (for 20 hours a week) based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.