Online Marketing Intern (m/w)
As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Lomography is hiring an Online Marketing Intern for our Vienna HQ! Are you creative, hardworking and have an interest in analogue photography, online sales and marketing? If so, you just may be the person we’re looking for!
- Work with the marketing team on various online marketing and sales tasks
- Work with paid advertising such as Google Adwords and Facebook ads and learn to utilize these tools to bring in sales
- Work on online marketing reports to help generate a clear overview on the success of online marketing routines and ad spending
- Help with Kickstarter campaigns and communications with backers via this
- Create articles to publish on the Lomography community site
- Able work in a multicultural, international context of a global lifestyle brand.
- Fluent business English, any additional language is of advantage.
- Experience in an international company / environment.
- Passion for Lomography, and digital marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Interest in working for an international organization
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
- Creative thinking to provide ideas for digital marketing strategies
Compensation: 380 € per month
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: mid-September
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: