As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Lomography is looking for smart minds with ambition, combined with great communication skills and curiosity, people who want to take the opportunity to dive into the world of e-commerce, community management, marketing and customer service within a young, creative, international team.Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products and have a strong interest in what’s happening in the world wide web, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
Your tasks include work from many different business areas such as: (Online) Shop Management, Marketing, Newsletter organization, Customer care, Order processing & Shop Feature development.
- Online Shop Support – Promotion rollouts, Maintenance work, Feature development and analytical tasks
- Customer Service Support – Customer communication, handling Returns, Replacements and Requests.
- Community Management Support – Content research & creation, Editorial support, coordinating translations
- Fluent in English, additional language is a big plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Some e-commerce knowledge
- Work thoroughly even if there are a lot of tasks to do
- Great pleasure in working with e-commerce, social media, online marketing
- Entrepreneurial thinking, ambition to improve things
- Familiarity with analogue photography terms
- Interests in arts or media
Employment: Full time, voluntary traineeship
Compensation: 380 € per month
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: As soon as possible Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com Please wait to be contacted by us.