Procter & Gamble
Business Development Internships (m/f)
P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company. Their careers offer exciting new challenges, tremendous growth and support, and a chance to touch and improve lives daily.
DescriptionSales Account Manager Intern (m/f) in Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Our locations: Germany Schwalbach am Taunus (near Frankfurt), Austria Vienna, Switzerland Zürich
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be provided with a deep, experienced based understanding of Customer Business Development and Customer Teams. Interns become an important member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility. We are seeking students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Interns are assigned to specific Customer Teams for the duration of their internship. Their responsibilities include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, interns are assigned special projects to complete, and are expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations. Interns are expected to learn and use conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
We are looking for
- Minimum education of BA or BS with good academic results.
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market.
- Fluency in German
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- A valid drivers license.
- Strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Further information for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Attach your latest certificates
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB (5 attachments possible)
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) in your cover letter
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.000 - 1.500 Euro per month depending on your experiences / qualification as well as market driven country specific differences between Germany and Austria.
Requisition Number: CBD00014710
Entry Level Sales Jobs
By being hired into one of our Entry Level Sales jobs at P&G, you’ll be a key member of the P&G team. Professionals in Entry Level Sales careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Entry Level Sales job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Entry Level Sales at P&G may be waiting for you!