Procter & Gamble
Brand Management Internships
P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company. Their careers offer exciting new challenges, tremendous growth and support, and a chance to touch and improve lives daily.
An internship (2 - 6 months) at our P&G site in Germany (Schwalbach a.T./Darmstadt) or Austria (Vienna) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Brand Management in a fast moving consumer goods company.
The Brand Management people have responsibility from day one, usually reporting to a Brand Manager. We are working in multi-functional Brand Operation Teams consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).Job responsibilities during internship
During your internship you will be part of one of our Brand Management teams and get a specific project that can be finalized within the scope of your internship. Some hypothetical examples:
- Gather, analyze and review all of last year's Beauty in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors. You will work with the in-store Brand Management team, the top 5 sales teams, the multi-functional Brand Operation Team and the key agency media partners to gather all information. Objective is to analyze the efficiency of all marketing events (Return On Investment) that took place during last year. Lastly, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team and recommend action steps that step change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
- Design and develop the framework for a laundry brand partnership with a leading clothing manufacturer to support our Fabric Care initiatives. You will be responsible to identify and set-up a long-term partnership with a clothing manufacturer as well as develop a marketing plan. You will lead and work closely with the brand and in-store marketing team to set-up the partnership. Also, you will be responsible to sell the project internally and prepare a commercial plan with the sales manager.
We are looking for
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus,
- Leadership/Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB (up to 5 attachments possible)
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany or Austria) in your cover letter
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.000 - 1.500 Euro per month depending on your experiences / qualification as well as market driven country specific differences between Germany and Austria.