MP Corporate Finance
Investment Banking – M&A Analyst (f/m)
MP Corporate Finance is one of the leading independent mid-market M&A advisory houses in Europe with a strong industry emphasis on dedicated subsectors. We are focussed on individual M&A processes with high concentration on building and sustaining long-term relationships with our customers. Clients from all over the world trust our competence in the precise execution of the sale or the acquisition of companies as well as in structuring financings. MP Corporate Finance is distinguished by its sound judgment, entrepreneurial approach in efficiently managing transactions combined with creative solutions based on distinct sub-sector knowledge for our client’s individual needs.
Currently we’re looking for Investment Banking M&A Analysts (f/m) to join our team of sharp minded M&A professionals in Vienna. As an Analyst, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following job description:Job Description:
- Research – researching our dedicated sub-sectors where our clients operate to support our senior M&A professionals in their structured business development approaches
- Presentation - contributing content to process documentation like pitch books, information memorandums, management presentations, etc.
- Valuation - using a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to our clients including DCF, multiple analyses, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- Execution - supporting the team in precisely executing the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, investors and other advisors
- Relationship - developing your relationship skills through top level client contact and exposure to senior M&A professionals from day one.
- Education - Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of financial concepts and accounting incl. strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Work Experience - Previous M&A/Corporate Finance (min. internship) experience at a bulge bracket investment bank, leading M&A boutique, BIG four accounting firm, strategy consultancy or in the corporate strategy department of a leading global player is a MUST
- Personal Skills - Structured and analytical thinking, service-provider mentality, entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and attention to detail, flexible and curious mind-set, international exposure, team player, excellent communications and presentation skills
- Language Skills - German (native speaking level) and English (excellent writing and speaking skills). A third language is also desirable.
- ...to shape your own possibilities and for the next step of your career in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment where you will drive transactions and impact business? Then outperform with us!
MP Corporate Finance
Tel: +43 1 470 23 88
Michaela Wolf, Assistant to Managing Directors