Country/Community Manager for Austria
Holvi replaces your bank with something more. It is an account designed for the modern world where things are done together.
Holvi account is opened completely online. You can store money and make payments in and out like in any online bank.
Every detail of the user experience is crafted to serve the users needs. Holvi is designed for real people.
Each Holvi account has an integrated shop for collecting funds, an effortless invoice service and an expense claims feature.
Most importantly Holvi provides financial understanding with integrated and real-time budgeting and bookkeeping.
Country/Community Manager for Austria (Vienna)
As Holvi’s community manager, you’ll be doing things from grassroots level support for our pilot customers and designing marketing campaigns, to acting as a local representative of Holvi to media & partners and managing local operations.Profile
- A mix of both analytical and people skills with strong business understanding
- Customer and solution oriented – you’re motivated by getting things done and making people happy
- Great at networking and have the ability to initiate and manage partnerships
- Native German speaker, who can fluently communicate in English
- Experience working in a distributed/international team is a plus
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing and startup business development is helpful
- If you would be willing to relocate to Berlin at a later stage it is an advantage
- Work with the Holvi team based in Helsinki to launch in Vienna, our first international market
- Recruit pilot users and turn them into happy reference customers
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies
- Manage customer support and operations for local market
- Represent Holvi at local events and with local PR
- Communicate product/process needs to Holvi HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help us launch in other countries by developing and sharing best practices
- Continue to grow our customer base, retention and activation numbers
Contact: Nina Wöss, firstname.lastname@example.org