DO & CO
Project Manager (f/m) Café Nespresso DO & CO Shop
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 28 locations in 10 countries on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realise their full potential.
We are looking for a competent, dynamic and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position in Vienna Project Manager (f/m) Café Nespresso DO & CO Shop
Development Management Team
Job Summary and Mission
- Support the project team in the strategic development and national and international expansion of Café Nespresso and DO & CO Shops
- Follow through all new Shop Openings from planning to implementation and follow-up reporting
- Set project activities with the focus on effective planning, coordination and regulation.
- Coordination of management processes (both on and off site), timelines and budgets related to Café Nespresso and DO & CO Shop Openings, Closings, Relocations, Renovations and Conversions.
- Partnership with all parties involved in Café Nespresso and DO & CO Shop Openings, Closings, Renovations, Relocations and Conversions - including Business Partners, Construction Managers, Regional and Market Directors as well as the Manager of Retail Operations.
- Establish clear communication structures and ensuring efficient exchange of information.
- Strong interaction with different levels of support departments, Joint Venture partners and regional partners.
- Organization of daily communication of task status and updates.
- Ensure completion of all tasks of shop opening during and after opening with store team and Joint Venture business partners.
- Monitor project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure hat expected results are delivered on time and within budget.
- Results-oriented control of processes and activities.
- Primary point of contact for the team.
- Tactical on-site leadership support, when needed at the Café Nespresso and DO & CO Shop Openings to ensure that all opening procedures are being completed efficiently and on time.
- Coaching & development – responsible for maintaining team atmosphere, organizing work, schedules, efficiency of team.
- Management of Nespresso Shop Opening checklist / timeline; ensure that internal deadlines & milestones are met for both the team & the Joint Venture partner.
- Constant communication with business and joint venture partners to manage to timeline & to escalate potential issues
- Construction, Purchasing, Design, IT, Marketing, Distribution, etc.
- Coordination of local/regional specialists.
- Observation of overall execution of opening by managing team & partnering with the store management staff.
- Management of timelinesand checklists.
- Constant communication of daily emailed recaps of progress to the timeline.
- Point of communication to Store Director for any outstanding issues with firm dates of completion.
- Consistent follow-up and resporting.
- Position requirements
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Project
- Ability to lead complex program and project efforts to completion
- Experience or education in the hospitality industry
- Analytical problem-solving capacity, organizational skills, team player and Hands on mentality
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills – ability to lead teams & build partnerships
- Flexible, high performance and willingness to travel for assignments in Austria and abroad
- Highest quality standards when handling food, people and company standards
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills